Building a healthy land…
Building a healthy people…
NPSAS works with growers to increase the availability of fresh produce, quality grain products and farm-fresh animal products.
We link concerned consumers with growers who market these foods.
Building a connection…
- NPSAS programs are built on a community network of farmers, ranchers, businesses, technical assistance providers and consumers.
- We provide networking, coordination of support, information and education.
- We offer peer-to-peer opportunities to brainstorm ideas and learn from other like-minded growers.
- NPSAS is creating a sustainable food system that brings together farmers, gardeners, educators, and local food lovers, as we all have a stake in ensuring agriculture has a healthy future.
- Forming alliances enhances our message on local, state and federal policy. We can make a greater difference when we combine efforts on critical rural issues.
Building a healthy future…
- NPSAS advocates for farming practices that benefit the environment and human health.
- NPSAS works directly with farmers to encourage better care of the land by increasing perennial crops, reducing chemical use and developing environmentally beneficial livestock systems.
- Revitalize our agricultural heritage by meeting the challenge to make a connection to the source of your food, the land and the grower.
- Make your future a healthy one.
- Make your life a history of eating well.